Our core values and beliefs are a set of guiding principles and beliefs that are important to how we operate.
Our core values are:
- To deliver the latest, most relevant, educational information that inspires people to change their limiting beliefs and patterns, to ones that support them in getting what they want from life.
- To constantly look for ways to innovate, add value, and to pioneer faster more effective ways to train, support and educate.
- To constantly strive to earn the trust and respect of people, by always delivering what is promised in a predicable and consistent way.
- To keep all agreements, and if broken, communicate to the person as soon as possible to make a new agreement.
- To treat all people — customers, suppliers, and colleagues fairly and with the utmost respect, even though there may be differences.
- To serve customers, suppliers and colleagues in a way that they feel very important and special.
- To commit to excellence in everything that we do, to be the best that we can be, and to constantly look for ways and areas to improve ourselves, our service, our products and our organization.
- To uphold the highest levels of honesty and integrity, both personally and professionally.
- To always charge fair prices for our products and services. Our prices reflect the cost of research, development, production, distribution, support and sufficient profits to continue our work.
- To find and implement a solution when we see something that is not working.
- To always speak with good purpose about people, always looking for the good in them and in the situation — never will we criticize condemn or complain about people.
- To not form opinions from one source of information, to always seek out the facts — before reaching a conclusion.
- To express our sincere appreciation and gratitude when someone helps us, or does us a favor.
- To always honor and acknowledge source when we use and apply what we learn from others.
- To acknowledge and encourage our customers, suppliers and colleagues individuality, right to personal sovereignty and freedom to be their own advisor and keep their own council.
Last updated: December 23, 2011